Desperate Housewives? Good God! That show has done for network programming what Etch-A-Sketch has done for art. I would rather watch "The Real Bimbos of Orange County", a show with some redeeming social value albeit misguided. However, season 4 is coming soon. Ciao.
At first we thought Mike had died and been removed from the show. Leanne said "He is so hot! I can't believe he is gone!". Of course, we all breathed a sigh of relief when it turned out he and Susan had separated.
it's so easy to get lost inside a problem that seems so big at the time it's like a river thats so wide it swallows you whole while you siting 'round thinking 'bout what you can't change and worrying about all the wrong things time's flying by moving so fast you better make it count 'cause you cant get it back
I can almost see it That dream im dreamin But theres a voice inside my head Saying you'll never reach it Every step I'm taking Every move I make Feels lost with no direction My faith is shaking But I Gotta keep trying Gotta keep my head held high
There's always gonna by another mountain I'm always gonna wanna make it move Always gonna be an uphill battle Sometimes I'm gonna have to loose Ain't about how fast I get there Ain't about what's waitin on the other side It's the climb
7 comments:
Hey Molly...........your blog is fun to read. How do you guys like our trip journal.
Tom, Nancy and yoda
Desperate Housewives? Good God! That show has done for network programming what Etch-A-Sketch has done for art. I would rather watch "The Real Bimbos of Orange County", a show with some redeeming social value albeit misguided. However, season 4 is coming soon. Ciao.
At first we thought Mike had died and been removed from the show. Leanne said "He is so hot! I can't believe he is gone!". Of course, we all breathed a sigh of relief when it turned out he and Susan had separated.
Tsk, tsk dear Molly! Damn!!!!!
I know! I totally freaked out when Mike supposedly died. I was like "Damn he is so hot! Why! Atleast he'll be back some times during the season.
Crap... I forgot the other set of quotation marks. Oops.
Post a Comment