Friday, August 1, 2008

Fishing

Today we got up early and went fishing. It was really fun! We caught a bunch of white perch and a couple of yellow perch. Heres some pictures of the view around us and a yellow perch that my dad caught.

It was another muggy day here, so this evening I finished up the day with a nice swim at my neighbors house.

3 comments:

MomZup said...

Great looking fish and wonderful pictures. I had checked your blog from work to see if you had posted. Wish you could have come to Saltwater with us!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great day fishing. Was it in the lake where we stayed last October?

Anonymous said...

What lake is that? It looks very large! I'm thinking Lake Superior or Lake Michigan? I hope that boat you were in is large and seaworthy, at least 210' in length with a helo pad. Do you get 30 or 40 ft waves and gale force winds? It sounds terrifying to me!